Not today

20 Nov

We were told that our facilitator was not able to work today due to a death.
She plans on calling Olive’s social worker tomorrow morning (around 2-4AM Michigan time!)
We’re praying that Olive’s social worker is at work – that she answers her phone – that she tells J that Olive’s paperwork is ready to go – and that it’s done correctly.
We’re praying that Jasmina can push to get us a travel date soon (preferably tomorrow!) that will allow us to travel before the end of the year.

If this happens, H1N1 is a threat in Olive’s region – and there will have to be accommodations to protect the children and workers.
This may mean very limited supervised visits, possibly at an off-campus location.
It may cut down on the time of our adoption process, or it may delay it all together.
We’re praying that H1N1 will not impact our adoption in any negative manner, that the children and workers will be protected, and that we will have a wonderful experience while we’re there, limited initial visits or not.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: